Wednesday, August 8, 2007

My Garden Fairies


I have fairies in my garden.

I've never seen them, but using a seeing stone I think I have caught glimpses of them.

Well, anyway, their names are:

  • Peaseblossom
  • Milkweed
  • and Mustardseed.

I know that they live in my garden because they leave me things. Usually they leave me things that I can use to make them something. I made them this house, and I think they like it because the day after I put it in the garden there was a path of glass leaves leading up to it!

After I read The Spiderwick Chronicles, I wanted to really study fairies. When I started first grade, I found a friend called Alfie (or Alfred) who helped me study them. And with a little help from Care and Feeding of Sprites, I learned a little bit more about how to see them and study them.

No comments: